CIMALP WINTERTIGHT: FROM TRAIL RUNNING TO SKI TOURING TO KEEP YOU DRY AND WARM
CIMALP WINTERTIGHT: FROM TRAIL RUNNING TO SKI TOURING TO KEEP YOU DRY AND WARM. Our TRAIL RUNNING section starts today with a set of articles where we will present different winter clothes from the French brand CIMALP to use this Autumn and Winter from trail running to ski touring activities.
We start today with this CIMALP WINTERTIGHT specially designed for running in cold conditions, but perfectly suitable for ski touring, cross country skiing and any other winter activity to keep you dry and warm during your when temperatures are down to 0°C or less. They come with a price of 99,90 €, 224grams of weight and the CIMASHELL membrane 10K Breathable and waterproof Softshell membrane up to 10,000mm.
FROM TRAIL RUNNING TO SKI TOURING TO KEEP YOU DRY AND WARM
99,90€ | 248G. | 10K/10K
Who is CIMALP? CIMALP is a mountain French brand created in 1964 by a mountaineer who has distinguished himself by trying to develop technical and reliable products, but at affordable prices.
Established at the foot of the Alps between Vercors and Monts d’Ardéche, CIMALP designs material for all mountain sports: skiing, hiking, mountaineering and mainly Mountain Running, that in a few years become the star of the company within the French market. They are technical products at a contained price and only available online.
Whether it’s raining, windy or snowing, the WINTERTIGHT running tights will protect you from bad weather and cold!
Mixing 2 in-house technologies, Cimaflex-Power® and Cimashell, they will keep you dry and warm during your when temperatures are down to 0°C or less
The WINTERTIGHT tights feature an awesome 5-pocket waistband (including 1 zipped pocket), designed to provide storage (gloves, hat, phone, keys…) without any bulky effect. It also features bottom leg zips, silicone strips at the hem for better support and reflective prints for security at night.
CIMALP WINTERTIGHT: DATA SHEET
- Price: 99,90€ now discounted, normal price 119,90 €
- Weight: 248 grams in M size
- Stretchability: 3D-FLEX® WEAVING – 100% STRETCH
- Impermeability: CIMASHELL membrane 10K Breathable and waterproof Softshell membrane up to 10,000mm.
- Windbreak: good, +60km/h
- Elasticated belt adjustable by drawstring and belt loops
- CimaFlex® outer fabric, stretch and water-repellent
- CimaTherm® hollow fiber inner fabric
- ECO-FRIENDLY PFC-FREE DWR teflon ecoelite treatment from renewable resources
bluesign® – safe products for the environment
- 5-pocket waistband (including 1 zipped pocket)
- Elasticated and zipped leg-bottoms, with inner silicone band for optimal adaptability
- ALL prints and markings are reflective
- Sizing: Regular – Choose your usual size
- Use: trail running, ski touring, cross-country skiing, winter hiking.
CIMALP WINTERTIGHT: HIGHLIGHTS
- BODY-MAPPING DESIGN: based on 2 fabrics. On the front and lower legs, the Cimashell fabric and on the back, the Cimaflex-Power® fabric provides comfort and warmth. Much more stretchable than any conventional fabric, it provides unbeatable freedom of movement.
- WINDPROOF & WATERPROOF: the Cimashell membrane provides 10.000mm of waterproofness and 10.000MVP of breathability and up to 60km/ windproof, making them perfect for any active winter session, running, skiing, skating, etc…
- MULTI-POCKET: 5-pocket waistband (including 1 zipped pocket)
- LIGHT, WARM AND STRETCHABLE FOR ACTIVE WINTER ACTIVITIES: These tights are warm thanks to their CimaTherm® technology, and together with the waterproof, windproof and breathability, are perfect for snow runs, active winter hikes, cross country skiing or any other sport where being dry and warm is a requirement.
CIMALP WINTERTIGHT: FIRST IMPRESSIONS
As all the CIMALP products that we have received until now, the first impression is related to the quality of the products, how they have been thought through, with multiple details that really help during the activities they have been designed for.
In the case of these tights and just waiting that the temperatures go down a little bit, so i can properly test them, I can say the are light, thick enough that you really feel they will protect me during the cold runs this winter in the Alps and with some interesting details like the side pockets on the legs which add an extra point to them.
Stay tuned for more info as we will start testing them very soon, together with another winter trailrunning clothing provided by CIMALP.
CIMALP TRAILRUNNING RACING COLLECTION 2022
CIMALP FRENCH MONTAGNARD BREATHABLE T-SHIRT: technical and lightweight smart-dry fabric, which also makes it ultra light and ensures perfect moisture management.
- CIMALP KENYA H SLEEVELESS T-SHIRT: echnical and lightweight smart-dry fabric, ensuring perfect moisture management. Its CIMAFRESH® treatment limits odours and bacteria.
- CIMALP ATLAS T-SHIRT: being made with recycled and REPREVE-certified fibers. Their CIMAFRESH® treatment prevents the development of bacteria and bad odours. The ATLAS T-shirt is perfect for any outdoor activity.
- CIMALP GUERET ULTRA-LIGHT RUNNING SHORTS: lightweight, stretchy Trail Running shorts feature a perfect fit, a zipped pocket, and a drawstring. Soft and comfortable, their elasticity and strength make them perfect for running in alsomos any condition. The CIMAFLEX® technology provides a ultra-stretch material that’s lightweight and stretches horizontally and vertically, for improved performance, optimal comfort during outdoor activities.
CIMALP STORM PRO 3 H – ULTRASHELL TRAIL RUNNING JACKET: Cimalp Storm 3H is a mountain technical jacket with weight of 260 grams, on size M, with no more or less than 20,000 mm of Ultrashell® waterproof membrane and 80,000 g/m2/24h of breathability that will be an indispensable piece for any mountain activity.
- CIMALP VISION ONE ALL MOUNTAIN: sunglasses designed with the only objective of providing maximum comfort and protection for the most demanding trail runners.
Remenber that all these technical products are only available online.
CIMALP MOUNTAIN GEAR 2022
CIMALP VINSON 5H: 3 layer jacket that thanks to that ULTRASHELL membrane® provides a membrane waterproof of 20,000mm and a breathability of 80,000 mvp, with a weight of 690 g. and a price, right now in sales of € 269. Designed for extreme conditions.
CIMALP PITON 2H: pants with a waterproof membrane of 10,000mm and a breathability of 10,000 mvp, and a price, right now in sales of 119€, comfortable, versatile and resistant thanks to their elastic and protective inserts in the lower area of the leg. Perfect in any weather condition and for any activity, from hiking to skiing or mountaineering.
- CIMALP BORNAND 2 H: technical pants have been designed to be versatile enough to match any winter activity: cross-country skiing, snow rackets, winter hiking, skating, winter mountain biking.
CIMALP BLIZZARD 3H: trail running thermal jacket with up to 60km/h wind protection, now in offer for only 55€.
CIMALP HERCULE: ski and alpinism gloves with a waterproof membrane of 20,000mm and a breathability of 80,000 mvp, and a price, right now in sales of 99€. Made for PROS by PROS, these gloves are our warmest and toughest ski gloves ever.
- CIMALP MAX FLY: ultra light goggles, designed for ski mountaneering, paragliding and also for alpine ski. For 49€ and a surprisingly weight of 45 grams.
- CIMALP X TRAIL: Comfort, lightness, stability, traction and durability, as the Cimalp website cites, these are the 5 premises with which they launch these new Cimalp X-Trail. Shoes that combine lightness and dynamism for mountain runners and hikers looking for a shoe for everything.