HOKA ROCKET X 2: A ROAD RUNNING ROCKET.
HOKA ROCKET X 2: A ROAD RUNNING ROCKET. Our RUNNING SHOES section presents us today the upcoming of one of the lightest and most used running competition shoe by the HOKA athletes and triathletes, like Jan Frodeno: the HOKA Rocket X 2.
The Hoka Rocket X 2 is a running shoe designed for speed and performance. It is the successor to the original Rocket X and will be launched soon in the USA, with a price of 250 $, 231 grams and a drop of 5 mm.
HOKA ROCKET X 2:
A ROAD RUNNING ROCKET.
250$ | 231 G. | 5MM DROP
A tip-of-the-spear product geared for elite runners, the Rocket X 2 has been amplified with a hyper-focus on construction. We’ve remastered the geometry of our propulsive carbon fiber plate, sandwiching it between two layers of a brand-new, ultra-responsive, high-performance foam.
HOKA ROCKET X 2: DATA SHEET
- Price: 250$
- Weight: 231 grams
- Drop: 5 mm
- Stack hight: mm /mm
- Midsole: PROFLY X FOAM
- Sole: Durabrasion Rubber
HOKA ROCKET X 2: HIGHLIGHTS
- Lightweight design: The Rocket X 2 is designed to be as lightweight as possible, with a minimalist upper and a streamlined sole.
- Carbon fiber plate: The shoe features a carbon fiber plate in the midsole, which helps to provide a snappy and responsive feel underfoot.
- PROFLY X foam: The Rocket X 2 also features Hoka’s PROFLY X foam, which is designed to provide a soft, cushioned feel on landing and a more propulsive feel on toe-off.
- Breathable upper: The shoe has a breathable upper that helps to keep your feet cool and comfortable during runs.
- Meta-Rocker technology: Hoka’s Meta-Rocker technology is designed to help you maintain a smooth, efficient stride by guiding your foot through the gait cycle.
Breathable Engineered Knit which delivers lightweight, foot-hugging comfort
HOKA ROCKET X 2: CONCLUSION
Overall, the Hoka Rocket X 2 is a high-performance running shoe that is ideal for fast training runs, tempo runs, and races as have been seen with the previous version, which was one of the most favorites in the triathletes sponsored by the brand and now with this new version, we have “finally” a marathon ready Hoka shoe as we saw in marathons like Boston or Chicago.
It is designed to help us run faster and more efficiently, while also providing a comfortable and cushioned ride and falls into the category of fast carbon shoes for long distances, similar to models like the Adidas Adizero Adio Pro 3, the Nike Alphafly 2, ASICS Metaspeed Sky or the Saucony Endorphin Pro.
In summary a fast competition shoe perfect for running long distances at high speed, but can be also used for lower distances, as the benefits of the PROFLY X midsole and the carbon fiber plate are obvious to any runner now a days.
Obviously not a shoe to wear evey day in evey fast trainning otherwise the outsole will be worn out prettey soon, but definitively worth it the money if you are looking to rest some minutes into your marathon or half marathon personal bests.
IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU READ,
CLICK THIS BUTTON TO SUPPORT US IN PATREON.COM/MAYAYO