CIMALP 365 X-HIKING: VIBRAM MEGAGRIP AND MEMBRANE 20K/80K WOMEN HIKING SHOES
CIMALP 365 X-HIKING: VIBRAM MEGAGRIP AND MEMBRANE 20K/80K WOMEN HIKING SHOES. Our section HIKING SHOES section brings us a shoe from the French house for hiking and multipurpose use, although it has sisters more suitable for mountain races.
Thus, the CIMALP X-TRAIL with male and female version is perhaps the most suitable if you want to run, as it adapts to hiking, mountain races and even ultras. Let’s go now with this CIMALP 365 X-HIKING for women’s hiking, with specific last and top-of-the-range components
CIMALP 365 X-HIKING:
VIBRAM MEGAGRIP AND MEMBRANE 20K/80K WOMEN HIKING SHOES.
The first hiking shoe with adaptable comfort, 365 days a year. The perfect all-rounder, whatever the weather, thanks to its waterproof and breathable membrane. Featuring a RipStop construction and Vibram® MEGAGRIP soles they will last a lifetime.
Each pair comes with 2 pairs of insoles, in order to adapt the comfort to the season or the terrain. Also available for men.
The specific women’s hiking shoes are becoming more and more every day. They are welcome, because the female support has its own morphology and differential, as it happens with the angle Q derived from the widest pelvis of them, or the different areas of heat and cold in the body.
CIMALP 365 X-HIKING: DATA SHEET
- Price: 180€ – Currently on sale 130€. Value for money with these components, remarkable.
- Weight: 280 grams in size 37. It is not a featherweight, but it does not penalize either. In hiking shoes, 20gr up or down matter little given the pace sought (4-6kmh) but we do look for shoes that last more than 1,000km and there, every gram does help. Sometimes, more is more.
- Membrane: Ultrashell 20k/80k. Very outstanding. Cimalp already offers this membrane in jackets, but seeing it here is surprising. Waterproof, breathable… and of course, anti-wind also to the maximum.
- Two insoles to choose from: Something we saw before with its sister Cimalp 864 trail, with up to three of them. Below we leave you when / how to bet on one or the other.
- Colors: Two options. Black/Pink and Blue/Grey
Upper: Nylon RipStop. An elegant detail, because this reinforcement of criss-cross threads prevents a snag from turning into a tear.
- Sole: Vibram Megagrip. A guarantee in almost all types of terrain, which already fits several of its trailer sisters.
- Use: 365 days a year… or almost. Being a membrane with 80k breathability, the brand aspires to fit them all year round. For snow, mud, gravel… definitely a good option.
CIMALP 365 X-HIKING: HIGHLIGHTS
- RIPSTOP UPPER FABRIC AND SIDE REINFORCEMENTS
This give the shoe unrivalled durability. Don’t be afraid to face brambles, branches or rocks!.20 lbs tear resistance | 8000 cycles sandpaper abrasion resistance | 300,000 bending cycles with no signs of weakness
- CHANGEABLE INSOLES
First Insole: Ultra-comfortable and insulating, it provides efficient pressure distribution, ultimate comfort and high-performance cushioning.
Tri-material | Memory foam | Feltlayer for thermal insulation | Arch support for a dynamic foot roll | Shock absorption zone under the heel | Antibacterial treatment.
Second insole: Ultra-light & breathable for hot weather and connected ground feel.
Perforated material to maximise air flow | Polyurethane-based construction for comfort | Shock absorption zone in the heel | Antibacterial treatment.
- ULTRASHELL MEMBRANE
Breathability: 80’000MVP | Waterproofing: 20’000 Schmerber. Integrated into the main material, it covers the entire foot to avoid wet feet and socks, discomfort, blisters …
- VIBRAM MEGAGRIP OUTSOLE
Excellent grip on all types of terrain, especially on slippery surfaces | high durability | optimum traction | Biomechanical bending | shock-absorbing
CIMALP 365 X-HIKING: CONCLUSIONS
We repeat, seeing specific women’s hiking shoes is in itself good news. If you are also looking for a high-end shoe, top-of-the-range components such as that 20k/80k membrane, the Vibram Megagrip sole, the nylon ripstop cover or the two insoles, you can appreciate the interest in doing things well.
The technical data support it, there is no doubt, Now, as we always do, remind you that it is important to try a physical Cimalp before buying direct online. Each house has its own size and lasts that do not necessarily suit everyone well.
The official website itself has a “converter” of sizes between the different brands that can be useful. don’t ignore it.
The same shoe for 365 days a year, whether snow falls or forty degrees in the sun, is a challenge. For some women, perhaps this shoe can be a solution to always be well worn and equipped. Working to achieve this, they have undoubtedly worked at Cimalp.
For our part, we will start the test thoroughly as soon as possible to give you our own experience.
IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU READ,
CLICK THIS BUTTON TO SUPPORT US IN PATREON.COM/MAYAYO