BROOKS LAUNCH 9: LIGHTWEIGHT TRAINING AND COMPETITION SHOES.
BROOKS LAUNCH 9: LIGHTWEIGHT TRAINING AND COMPETITION SHOES. Our RUNNING SHOES section brings us today the new Brooks Launch 9, as you might remenber we recently presented the Brooks Gliceyn 20 and now we continues with this lightweight shoes from the American brand.
They come with a price of 120 €, a weight of 230 grams a drop of 10 mm and the BioMoGo DNA Cushioning.
BROOKS LAUNCH 9:
LIGHTWEIGHT TRAINING AND COMPETITION SHOES.
120€ | 230 GR. | 10MM DROP
The Brooks Launch 9 are the perfect running shoes to use during our interval training, series and also, why not, in asphalt competitions at fast paces, intended for medium-low weight runners and runners.
One of the most notable changes compared to the previous version is the increase in drop, from 8 mm in version 8 to 10 mm in this new version, a fairly high drop for this type of shoe and that runners with less running technique.
They will certainly appreciate it. Aspects related to the material of the upper of the shoe have also been improved, which implies better breathability when running and an increase in cushioning and reactivity in the midsole, which is very necessary for running at fast paces.
Running with the Brooks Launch 9 we can have a feeling of comfort and comfort despite going at fast paces, which are what are designed to enjoy this new version of the Launch.
BROOKS LAUNCH 9: DATA SHEET
- Price: €120
- Weight: 230g
- Drop 10mm.
- Upper: Creel Warp-Mesh
- Midsole: BioMoGo DNA
- Laces: traditional flat Footstep: neutral
- Sole: Blown Rubber
- Use: mixed, fast training and competition.
- Colors: Three (Blue Surf, Deep Blue/Red, Black/White)
BROOKS LAUNCH 9: HIGHLIGHTS
- RESPONSIVE TRANSITIONS: Redesigned midsole and Green Rubber Outsole help your foot move quickly from heel to toe. Green Rubber earned its name because it’s made out of silica instead of petroleum, making it a more sustainable material.
- INCREASED LIGHTWEIGHT CUSHIONING: added more BioMoGo DNA cushioning for a dynamically responsive ride.
- BUILT-IN BREEZE: Enhanced breathability. Reengineered upper features Creel Warp mesh, designed to be extremely light and breathable.
One of the most notable changes in this new version is in the upper: built in breeze., Made with recycled fabric (the trend continues and brands are increasingly committed to sustainability), a fabric that is also more breathable and lighter.
The upper is made with Creel Warp-Mesh that enhances lightness.
The midsole of the Brooks Launch 9 is made with BioMoGo DNA foam that ensures greater reactivity and better shock absorption, without losing the reactivity necessary to run at fast paces in our training sessions.
- Midsole stack height increased by 2mm to provide more responsiveness.
- BioMoGo DNA foam cushioning adapts to your unique gait, weight, and stride to deflect impact away from your body.
- Our cushioning technologies all start with DNA because they react to your unique stride.
Quite consistent with previous versions and with reinforcements in the key areas of the shoe, especially in the front, to provide that durability and reactivity necessary in our races or training sessions.
Thanks to these reinforcements we could use them beyond the asphalt, yes, only on tracks and trails with compact and easy terrain.
BROOKS LAUNCH 9: CONCLUSIONS
The Brooks Launch 9 are one of the most versatile shoes from the North American brand, perfect for running at fast paces, not only in our training sessions, but also in medium-distance competitions without problems and designed for lightweight runners who can get the most out of this shoe.
Brooks includes different technologies such as the BioMoGo DNA compound in the midsole and GuideRails (in the version with support) to improve previous versions of the Launch, yes, at the design level, we believe that the “creativity” that exists in the models of other brands.
To highlight very positively the price of the shoe on the official website (€120), a very attractive market price for the good features offered by this mixed shoe and also in comparison with other similar models of other brands that currently exist, as they may be different, but in the same range of the Sauyony Kinvara 13 and some others.
IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU READ,
CLICK THIS BUTTON TO SUPPORT US IN PATREON.COM/MAYAYO