ASICS NOOSA TRI 14: RACING SHOES WITH TRIATHLON HEART.
ASICS NOOSA TRI 14: RACING SHOES WITH TRIATHLON HEART. Our RUNNING SHOES section brings us today the new ASICS NOOSA TRI 24 recently launched in the US market and supposely availbae in Europe as of tis Spring. One of the latest addition to the family of the Japanese brand, like the ASICS GEL NIMBUS 24 that we presented you here, in the case of this Noosa 14, designed for fast trainings and competition on the asphalt.
The renewed shoes, an icon in the Triathlon world, arrived to the US market with aprice of 130$, already for pre-sales in some online stores in Europe for 140€, a weight of 200 g. (pending confirmation) which if confirmed is almost -30 grams as the previous Noosa Tri 13 and maintains a drop of 5 mm, typical of the triathon and traditional running competition shoes.
ASICS NOOSA TRI 14:
RACING SHOES WITH TRIATHLON HEART.
140€ |200G*. |DROP 5
ASICS NOOSA TRI 14: DATA SHEET
- Price: 130 $| 140€| pending confirmation
- Weight: ca. 200g. pending confirmation
- Drop: 5 mm
- Stack height: 21mm/26 mm
Heel pull tabs and toggle lace system makes the shoes easier to take on and off.
FLYTEFOAM™ cushioning provides lightweight impact absorption
- AHAR™ outsole rubber improves durability
ASICS NOOSA TRI 14: HIGHLIGHTS
- GUIDESOLE™ TECHNOLOGY: Designed to propel you forward, our innovative new technology gives runners a shock-absorbent landing and a more efficient stride for the long run. A firmer layer of FLYTEFOAM® Lyte technology provides cushioning and structure, while a second layer of FLYTEFOAM® Propel technology gives the sole a soft, bouncy feel. In the heel, GEL® technology improves cushioning at footstrike.
- NEW UPPER: redesigned upper for more breathability. Moreover, the construction of if have used Technology to reduce the Water waste and also reduce the carbon emissions.
- RELAX ACHILLES CONSTRUCTION: The rear part of the shoe half changes the traditional Achilles fit in for this new little tongue that Reduces friction and fatigue of the tendon while running.
Engineered mesh upper to improve breathability. The sockliner is produced with a solution dyeing process that reduces water usage and carbon emissions.
AHARPLUS™ outsole for excellent durability. The full-ground contact design creates a smoother and more efficient ride.
ASICS NOOSA TRI 14: CONCLUSION
With a very light weight of 200 g. (pending confirmation) which is almost -30 grams as the previous Noosa Tri 13 and maintains a drop of 5 mm, this new version of the Noosa saga, does not bet for any assisted plate, but more for a typical triathlon competition construction, like the 5 mm drop, similar to the ASICS METASPEED SKY.
The GUIDESOLE™ technology helps runners feel less fatigued over time, however in the world of the assisted plates we believe this shoe might be left behind, as it is clear that either TPU, glass fibre or carbon fibre shoes will provide an extra push in every stride.
In summary a great competition and interval training shoe, very light and really colourful that can help you to run fast and light and with a very accesible price when comparing with any assisted plate shoe. However, now a days having a non assisted plate show for competition might be seen as a disadvantage in relation with all the plate shoes.
IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU READ,
CLICK THIS BUTTON TO SUPPORT US IN PATREON.COM/MAYAYO