SAUCONY TRIUMPH 19: LIGHTNESS AND GREAT COMFORT. ANALYSIS AND FIRST IMPRESSIONS BY HÉCTOR.
SAUCONY TRIUMPH 19: lightness and great comfort. Analysis and first impressions by Héctor. Our RUNNING SHOES section brings us today the analysis and first impressions of the in-depth test of these Saucony Triumph 19.
Remember that these Saucony Triumph 19 arrive with € 170, weight 290gr (258gr woman) a Drop of 8mm, and a height to the ground 24.5mm in front, 32.5mm behind, width 11.5cm- 9cm and cushioning PWR>Run . Let’s go with the analysis and first impressions after shooting them by our #patroncarrerasdemontana @hekruca.
SAUCONY TRIUMPH 19: LIGHTNESS AND GREAT COMFORT.
The Saucony Triumph 19 is the latest heir to a saga consecrated in time for its comfort, stability and durability to go out and ride quietly for many kilometers.
Although in these first impressions, they have already shown to behave like matravilla also at high rates. Although the recent editions of Triumph were somewhat more agile in the race than their high weight predicted, it is clear that in the middle of 2021 each gram saved adds up.
In this way, its 290 grams behave excellently, if we take into account that it is not a shoe destined to fly, although running fast with them can be done.
The main change with respect to its sister, the Triumph 18 has been a significant weight drop. It is coupled with a new lightweight and breathable mono mesh top, passing them just below the 300 g / 10.6 oz mark (290 g for the men’s version), Saucony has finally corrected the main drawback of the previous models according to the runners, maintaining an excellent foot lock.
SAUCONY TRIUMPH 19: DATA SHEET.
- Price 170€
- Weight: 290gr man, 258gr woman, Save no less than 25 grams and finally go down from 300 grams. A key step forward today.
- Height to the ground: 24.5mm front, 32.5mm back
- Drop 8mm Drop medium-high that facilitates running long even if you do not have a very refined technique.
- Sole width: 11.5cm front; 9cm behind. Oversized 1cm in front and 0.5cm behind to provide more stability, even losing agility.
- Sole: Saucony XT-900 rubber
- Cushioning: Saucony PWRRUN
SAUCONY TRIUMPH 19: FIRST IMPRESSIONS. BY HÉCTOR
- LIGHTNESS: As we mentioned before, the main change with respect to the Triumph 18 was the decrease in weight, -25 grams, placing this version Triumph 19 finally under 300gr (290gr.) Saucony has to see corrected one of the aspects that pulled back many posiubles buyers, having achieved a very light shoe for the dimensions it has, remember that the oversized sole has 11.5cm in the front and 9 cm in the back.
- COMFORT AND FIT: Perhaps the main reason for these 20 years of life. You put it on and wheel at ease with them. Any day of the year, it’s hot, cold or rainy. For almost any terrain, although its sole loves especially the asphalt. And besides, they last a long time. For a popular at quiet paces, and not so much, it is perhaps one of the best companions in the market with which to put mileage throughout a whole year.The upper with the new mesh, purchased with the Triumph 18, provides sufficient space to the foot, to roll and roll, without having to worry about space, chafing or blisters. Now, the curves at high rates, that same space that provides comfort, can make the foot move a little, just adjust the laces and keep rolling.
- MIDSOLE AND CUSHIONING: PWRRUN introduced by Saucony in version 18 of these shoes, is Saucony’s flagship cushioning technology. Its softness really makes you feel a mattress under your feet, especially in the part of the heel pad, which as many of you know suffers more and more with the passage of the kilometers. Truly, a mattress that in turn offers enough reactivity to, if you want, take them to a fast pace.
- SAUCONY XT-900 SOLE: The sole is very sturdy with a good amount of rubber. A rubber that remains flexible and allows you to run many kilometers without early wear on the platform.The grip is also perfect on both dry and wet pavements, you can take it out on rainy days and also put it on tracks and trails, at ease, although, on asphalt it feels like a fish in the water, pulling and helping the impulse in each stride.
SAUCONY TRIUMPH 19: CONCLUSIONS
These Saucony Triumph 19 maintain the charm of the saga and improve it by being lighter. Therefore, it is still an excellent option as a cushioning shoe, neutral, for daily training and long runs that without “too many frills” in the era of new technologies applied to shoes, surely find a gap because they are comfortable, fit well to the foot and offer a traditional cut of athletic shoes.
Although designed for runners weighing more than me, 70 kgs, and slow min/km, it also responds brilliantly in less heavy runners providing an extra of comfort to continue accumulating kilometers, without having to carry more than 300 grams on the feet, as well as, they allow to get high speed, as long as the legs accompany.
In short, a price in the line of the market for a shoe destined to roll kilometers and kilometers, in a comfortable and safe way, providing stability and offering protection to the foot with the passage of the kilometers.
A great roller that can accompany you in all your weekly daily workouts, both on asphalt and compacted tracks, dry and wet, but I told you this later in the thorough test that we will publish here later.
IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU READ,
CLICK THIS BUTTON TO SUPPORT US IN PATREON.COM/MAYAYO