SALOMON TRAILSTER 2: TRAIL RUNNING SHOES WITH GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY.
SALOMON TRAILSTER 2: great Trail running shoes for just 90€. Our TRAIL SHOES section presents another great novelty today. The Salomon Trailster 2 will arrive in 2021-22 looking to repeat the ecste of that “Good, Beautiful and Cheap” that has been the first Trailster. It will do so with a very affordable price of 90€, an average weight for your sector of 303 grams and a drop of 10mm between forefoot and heel.
In this way it adapts to anyone who looks for a shoe from the street to the trail and does not require a prominent technical mastery.
SALOMON TRAILSTER 2: GREAT TRAIL RUNNING SHOES FOR JUST 90€.
Today we bring you the technical analysis of the Salomon Trailster 2. A shoe within the most basic segment of Salomon, but incorporating many Salomon technologies, which makes it a very interesting shoe as it is for sale at a very competitive price.
The pioneer Salomon Trailster of 2018 was well received in the world. In the winter of 2018, Salomon surprised with the launch of the Salomon Trailster. It was a novelty as it offered a shoe for initiation to the trail with very good value for money since it incorporated many of Salomon’s technologies in a shoe of only 100€.
By 2021-2022, after several changes in the trail shoe range, Salomon’s relaunch by betting on getting closer to a greater number of runners for those who embark on buying a more specific or more expensive Salomon shoe could be an impediment.
The Salomon Trailster is an option for the popular and multipurpose runner to enjoy with all guarantees the different tracks, trails, rocky ridges and muddy sections and with an approach aimed at increasing durability as we will now see. Here you can see the original TRAILSTER and TRAILSTER 2 that will arrive in stores later.
SALOMON TRAILSTER 2: DATA SHEET.
- Weight: 303 gr, a more than correct weight for a basic shoe since lightening while holding support and cushioning is what often conditions the face. In fact, it lowers the original weight by 7gr.
- Drop: 10 mm, high drop to put cushioning on the heel since let’s not forget that it is a shoe for initiation and designed for heel supports and the heel supports are going to be the ones that perhaps do more this type of runners.
- Official price: 90 euros, very competitive, strong point of this shoe. Here also lowers the original: If then it was launched at 100 euros. Now they’re 10 euro cheaper.
- Ground height 298 mm in heel and 17 mm in fingers. High dimensions, something that Salomon doesn’t usually have, but logically looking for that cushioning on heel.
- Sole Width: The Salomon Trailster offers a wide sole in front with 11.5 cm on fingers to increase the support surface and spread the weight is more surface and therefore cushion more penalizing perhaps the precise supports but in principle the latter will not be what a beginner runner needs. On heel it measures 8.5 cm.
- The midsole incorporates another compound that we see at the top of the range, the EnergyCell+ foam that will return energy from the impact to use on takeoff and also provide a uniform and cushioned tread.
- On the deck is where we will notice more the changes with respect to the rest of the shoes of the brand since it does not incorporate the classic QuickLace lacing but mounts a classic lacing system with flat laces. The cover has a number of side reinforcements to provide us with stability and a very reinforced toe cap.
- The sole is pure Salomon, a classic: Contagrip rubber but in this case mounts the compound Contagrip MD, a compound designed to provide greater durability with grip on all types of surfaces whether soft and wet or hard and dry.
SALOMON TRAILSTER 2. CONCLUSION.
In conclusion, the Salomon Trailster are shoes designed for trail initiation, incorporating many of Salomon’s cutting-edge technologies and therefore all its features, at a very competitive price and with a sole oriented to provide greater longevity, circumstances that we will see in the thorough test.
The French brand, satisfied with the bet launched in 2018, now redoubles it, maintaining its key signs of sole, cover and last. But tuning in weight and price. An effort that, hopefully, enjoys good welcome among the love. He deserves it.
In the spring/summer 2021 season, Salomon has made improvements to several of its trail running shoes and will continue to offer a footwear solution for everyone from new runners to trail experts who want to tackle technical terrain at high speeds. In the last days we have showed you three of the bets from the French brand in the trailruning show sfere: the Salomon Pulsar S-Lab , the Salomon XT 6 and the Salomon Ultltra Glide (expected for 2022).
IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU READ,
CLICK THIS BUTTON TO SUPPORT US IN PATREON.COM/MAYAYO
Read the article ins Spanish HERE
Post by Héctor Rubio for Trailrunningspain
Pingback: SALOMON MADCROSS: TRAIL RUNNING SHOES FOR MUDDY CONDITIONS & SALOMON TECHNOLOGY FOR 100€ | TrailrunningSpain.com