SCARPA RIBELLE RUN KALIBRA G: TRAIL RUNNING SHOES FOR EXTREME WEATHER.
SCARPA RIBELLE RUN KALIBRA G: TRAIL RUNNING SHOES FOR EXTREME WEATHER. Our TRAIL RUNNING SHOES section continues with the 2022 novelties and today bring us this new Scarpa Ribelle Run Kalibra G.
Shoes specifically designed for extreme weather conditions, technical terrain, snow, cold and muddy trails, arriving with a price of 250€, a weight of 370 grams for a drop of 4 mm.
SCARPA RIBELLE RUN KALIBRA G:
TRAIL RUNNING SHOES FOR EXTREME WEATHER.
250€ | 370G. | 4 MM DROP
The RIBELLE RUN KALIBRA G is the trail running shoe for mixed terrain and extreme conditions, when cold, snow and mud demand greater protection and enhanced reliability. Suitable for medium-distance training, in winter or in summer on softer, more technical mountain terrain.
The key innovation of this shoe is the Wrap360 Lace System, developed in collaboration with BOA®, that allows a complete wrapping of the foot.
SCARPA RIBELLE RUN KALIBRA G: DATA SHEET
- Price: 250 €
- Weight: 370 grams per shoe
- Stack height: 24.5mm/20.5mm
- Drop: 4 mm
- Lug depth: 5mm
- Use: trail running and mountain activities extreme weather conditions, technical terrain, snow, cold and mud
SCARPA RIBELLE RUN KALIBRA G: HIGHLIGHTS
- LACING: The foot is completely wrapped up without any pressure points, thanks to Wrap360 which was developed in collaboration with BOA®. The core of this system is the BOA® Fit System featuring the Li2 dial which provides a precise, micro-adjustable fit in both directions, improving stability and control on technical terrain.
- KALIBRA GAITER: Realized for maximising the protection from wind, rain and cold temperature, is made of a polyurethane membrane, Polartec® Windbloc®, closed by a water repellent zip and a velcro strap.The special shape of this gaiter, provides more durability of the shoes protecting the foot from abrasions. Moreover, some 3M film details guarantee visibilty in the dark.
PRESA® TRN-04 is a sole dedicated to techincal paths, where grip and precision are essential features. The 5 mm deep arrow lugs designed for the maximum performance on the snow and mud terrains, are the most important aspect of the sole design. Their position is studied for creating a series of self-cleaning channels.
The outsole compound is SUPERGUM W, highly preforming in winter condition, it assures grip on iced terrain and snow.
SCARPA RIBELLE RUN KALIBRA G: CONCLUSIONS
We have here a vcery technical shoe, designed for extreme conditions and mountain activities in high terrain, suitable for medium-distance training, in winter or in summer on softer, more technical mountain terrain.
Obviously, it is not a daily training shoe, unless you live in the Alps, Scandinavian countries, Alaska or any similar area where snow and cold require our feet to be more protected in our daily training activities.
Personally i see as a very interesting product to be also used in some high tours in summer, where crossing snow fields might be required and the use of mountaineering gear too, such as crampons, etc.
IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU READ,
CLICK THIS BUTTON TO SUPPORT US IN PATREON.COM/MAYAYO