SAUCONY GUIDE 15 REVIEW: CONFORT AND SUPPORT WITHOUT EFFORT.
SAUCONY GUIDE 15 REVIEW: CONFORT AND SUPPORT WITHOUT EFFORT. Our RUNNING SHOES section brings us today the review and first analysis of this new Saucony Guide 15.
The new Saucony Guide 15 are already available in some European countries and have arrived with a price of € 150, a weight of 271g, and a drop of 8mm. Let’s go with the review of its numbers.
SAUCONY GUIDE 15: CONFORT AND SUPPORT WITHOUT EFFORT.
150€ | 271 G. | 8MM DROP
SAUCONY GUIDE 15: DATA SHEET
- Price: 150 €
- Weight: 271 grams
- Stack height: 35mm/27mm
- Drop: 8 mm, remains the same as the previous version
- Upper: FORMFIT, breathable and with personalized adjustment.
- Midsole: PWRRUN; HOLLOW-TECH
- Outsole: Rubber helps increase the flexibility, adaptability, and durability of the shoe.
SAUCONY GUIDE 15: HIGHLIGHTS
- LESS WEIGHT: Thanks to the new and softer PWRRUN foam of its midsole, the new Guide 15 reduces its weight by approximately 20 grams compared to its predecessor. Maintaining all the support and help necessary for the runner who requires greater stability.
- HOLLOW-TECH guides every stride without added bulk
- New midsole geometry is shaped for a super smooth ride from heel-to-toe
- FORMFIT design addresses every point of contact with the foot, going well beyond lacing to ensure a personalized fit and feel, top to bottom
- Lightweight, breathable mesh with minimized layers for a sleek fit and an increased durability with more rubber where you need it. The FORMFIT design hugs the foot in a way that ensures a perfect fit. Together with the strips on both sides of the beginning that “embrace” the controne of the foot, we have higher sides that ensure more the contour of the foot and favor stability helping to give an extra in the support.
Greater contour under the foot that allows better support and that next to the cover offers an adjustment with 360º sensation, both in its front, rear, and in the middle foot.
The midsole is composed of a new PWRRUN, softer foam in this version that will give more cushioning with less weight. The new geometry of the midsole has been designed mainly for runners who enter more heel towards the toe, that is, runners who pronan at each moment of their step. For this reason it will help us to give guidance and stability.
It incorporates the new HOLLOW-TECH, which can be perfectly seen in the mid-rear area of the midsole, stability control technology, which in the Guide 14 was a complete TPU piece. The heel’s torsion flexibility combined with the guide frame creates a safe soft landing.
As we already mentioned, the greater contour under the foot allows you to feel greater comfort, which together with the WRRUN+ template offers us maximum cushioning, with its 8mm drop and its height to the ground of 35mm in its front and 27 in its rear.
- Greater flexibility in the forefoot area as can be seen with a new design of stretch marks that will give us greater fluidity in our movements. In addition, there are rubber areas in the landing areas (heel, and front) with areas in which the foam of the midsole is the most important part to lighten the weight of the shoe.
- You can see in the interior area the HOLLOW-TECH plate that offers us the greatest possible stability.
SAUCONY GUIDE 15: CONLUSIONS
From the numbers of this Saucony Guide 15 are here to guide your run, as its name shows. We can see how this shoes are similar in cushioning and weights to the Brooks Glycerin 20 or the Asics GEL Nimbus 24 that we presented you here.
The Saucony Guide 15 is a shoe intended for the runner who needs additional support. A full-bodied shoe, comfortable and well reinforced in all areas.
Highlighting the area of the middle foot and laces for a great fit. We remember that it maintains a great cushioning, 35mm of height to the ground in its back and 27mm in its front, with a drop of 8mm. Less weight to give greater agility and support to runners who want to use the shoe for daily training or races at a gentle pace. Overall, the Guide 15 is smoother than ever and offers trustworthy stability for all of your daily miles.
As soon as we have a pair of them, here in Europe to test we will let you know here at trailrunningspain.com
IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU READ,
CLICK THIS BUTTON TO SUPPORT US IN PATREON.COM/MAYAYO