ADIDAS TERREX SOULSTRIDE: TRAIL RUNNING BEGINNERS SHOES FOR 100€
ADIDAS TERREX SOULSTRIDE: TRAIL RUNNING BEGINNERS SHOES FOR 100€. Our TRAIL RUNNING section bring us today another new shoe of the Germans for mountain races, with a very accessible price for all runners.
It arrives with a price of € 100 in the male and 80 € in the female versions, with three colors to choose for each of the two. Traxion sole and EVA cushioning remind us of those last Adidas Kanadia TR8 from five years ago.
ADIDAS TERREX SOULSTRIDE
TECHNICAL ANALYSIS BY MAYAYO
The Adidas Terrex Soulstride is the new proposal of the German brand as trail running shoes initiation. A basic solution with which we can, with dignity, go running on easy tracks and trails, also jog on asphalt and of course, go down for a walk on a day-to-day basis.
Illustrious antecedents of this concept within Adidas have been a lot. Perhaps the most successful saga was the Adidas Kanadia: A concept that reached until 2016, always with popular success.
The Adidas Kanadia TR8 of 2016 already sported that same combination of traxion sole and EVA cushioning that today recovers the Soulstride. Below you can see them, along with their predecessors Kanadia TR7 and Kanadia TR% respectively.
ADIDAS TERREX SOULSTRIDE: TRAIL RUNNING BEGINNERS SHOES MADE IN PART WITH RECYCLED MATERIALS.
Extend your range in these adidas Terrex trail running shoes. Their cushioned midsole and pillow-like heel cushioning add up to all-day comfort step after step. A hybrid lug sole transitions easily between road and trail. Raised sidewalls complement the engineered mesh upper to add stability for confident footing, no matter where the trail takes you.
ADIDAS TERREX ULTRA: DATA SHEET
- Price: 100€. A friendly price, in the line of previous sagas of cheap Adidas, from that pioneer Adidas Kanadia that with € 80 price was a surprise success of the brand. Like the fantastic Adizero XT4 that for € 110 fitted elites like Hernando… or popular like myself in my Ultra Pirineu 100k of 2014.
- Weight: 294 g* The brand has not published an official weight, yet. Bad habit of Adidas on its official website to launch shoes for sale with very limited technical data.
- Drop: not official yet but 7-8 mm.
- Classic Adidas last and lace closure. Attentive to the heel that rises very high, interesting to wear them with a high sock to prevent friction.
- EVA midsole: The basic cushioning of Adidas, Reliable although somewhat heavier than Boost, with which it combines in medium-high range.
- Lateral reinforcements for greater stability: A classic of the brand cn the three bands doing more than adorning.
- Traxion sole: The basic rubber of Adidas, which bets on Continental for mid-range and high-end shoes.
- Male / female version, with three colors in each casem that add up to five different ones in total. Below, the three of the men’s trail running shoe version.
IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU READ,
CLICK THIS BUTTON TO SUPPORT US IN PATREON.COM/MAYAYO