SALOMON SPEEDCROSS OFFROAD: WHEN FASHION MEETS TECHNICAL TRAILRUNNING
SALOMON SPEEDCROSS OFFROAD: WHEN FASHION MEETS TECHNICAL TRAILRUNNING. Fashion, light, strong and extremely reliable. Our TRAIL SHOES section presents today another interesting novelty of the French brand catalogue.
Remenber, this is not the first performance shoe from the Salomon brand that its seeking more for the fashion audience as for the trailrunners, as we presented you here with the Salomon classics or the Salomon XT WINGS 2.
This version, is maybe now only available for collectos and selected shops, but we thought it was worth it to present you this Speedcorss version that originally came with a price of 150€ and all the original features of the Salomon Speedcross.
SALOMON SPEEDCROSS OFFROAD:
WHEN FASHION MEETS TECHNICAL TRAILRUNNING
As any Speedcross, this is still a light shoe which provides lots of grip in any terrain and still high on cushioning, these men’s Salomon Speedcross Offroad shoes stand out with bold graphics that will definitely fill a niche in your sneaker/shoes collection.
A trail running shoe that needs no introductions, the SPEEDCROSS OFFROAD has been adorned with a bold graphic that proudly flaunts the distinctive lug pattern of the recognizable bottom unit.
SALOMON SPEEDCROSS OFFROAD: DATA SHEET
- PRICE: 140€.
- WEIGHT: 318 grams for men.
- DROP: 11mm, A high drop, which makes them a shoe not very demanding in the technical and that allows us to heel if we get tired by running many hours with them.
- GROUND HEIGHT: 20mm front and 31mm at back.
- HORMIFIT FIT: It looks so the feet are safe and comfortable. It works, now with a pellet more space, a couple of mm more width maybe.
- QUICKLACE CABLE: The Classic of the brand is still present here. It is not liked by everyone, but those who fit in, they value its adjustment of tough and minimalist laces.
- LUGS: High prominence, 6mm. They go much better on soft ground, mud or snow if they are not especially deep. But maybe they are not needed at the Disco 😉
- OUTSOLE: Contagrip TA. The Contagrip rubber sole features deep multidirectional lugs to improve mud traction. Created for maximum grip on slippery, soft or uneven surfaces, this rubber balances durability and grip.
- COLOR: available in 2 colors.
- Bold graphic design proudly flaunts the distinctive lug pattern of the recognizable bottom unit
- Completely welded uppers with dissociated SensiFit™ arms move naturally with feet; SensiFit cradles feet from midsoles to laces, providing a secure and snug fit
- Feather construction extends the upper material over the midsole, improving the feel and creating a precise wrap of your feet
- Quicklace system ensures a secure and customized fit: just pull, lock the toggle and go
- Protective mudguards around the base shield the lateral and medial sides of your feet
- Contagrip® TA rubber outsoles feature deep, sharp Speedcross lugs for maximum grip on loose, soft or rugged and uneven surfaces
An unapologetic graphic concept that fully owns our distinctive Speedcross lug geometry and highlights Contagrip technology.
An unbeatable combination of Sensifit built into the upper and Quicklace makes for a comfortable and snug foothold.
ENERGYCELL: It is a high bounce midsole compound that offers exceptional energy return, plus a great cushioning and durability.
Contagrip TA. The rubber Contagrip sole features deep multi-directional lugs to improve mud traction. Built for maximum grip on slippery, soft or bumpy surfaces, this rubber balances durability and grip.
Our legendary Speedcross lug pattern gives you maximum traction on the move, backed up by patented Contagrip technology.
IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU READ,
CLICK THIS BUTTON TO SUPPORT US IN PATREON.COM/MAYAYO