SUUNTO 9 PEAK PRO: MORE BATTERY, FASTER CHARGING, 95 SPORT MODES
SUUNTO 9 PEAK PRO: MORE BATTERY, FASTER CHARGING,95 SPORT MODES. Our GPS WATCH section presents today the latest news of the brand Suunto, the just launched: Suunto 9 Peak Pro.
The new 9 Peak Pro GPS multi-sport watch from Suunto offers a new, faster, easier-to-use user interface with best-in-class battery life. All this integrated in an ultra-thin body subjected to the most demanding resistance tests, coming with 6 different models (titanium and steel) with prices from 499€ to 629€. The watch will be available in select markets for pre-order on October 11 and for purchase on October 25.
SUUNTO 9 PEAK PRO:
MORE BATTERY, FASTER CHARGING AND UP TO 95 SPORT MODES
The NEW 9 Peak Pro represents the new Suunto devices genration, although it has the same name as Suunto 9 Peak, the new device has nothing to do with it inside. The new 9 Peak Pro has countless new, improved or more accurate functions than the previous one.
SUUNTO 9 PEAK PRO: DATA SHEET
- Price: 499€ to 629€
- Ultra thin: 10.8 mm (not including hr dome).
- Screen size: 1,2″.
- Weight: titanium models weigh 55 g. Steel models weigh 64 g.
- Lowest carbon footprint on the market: total life-cycle CO2e emissions are only 7.5 kg. Total carbon offsetting with Verified Carbon Units (validated by the international verification program that guarantees the quality of carbon offset projects) through Tree-Nation
- Wrist power for Running and Trail running.
- Tested to the highest military endurance standard (*MIL-STD-810H).
- Daily activity tracking: steps, heart rate, sleep, calories, stress and more
- Extremely fast charging: 100% battery in 1 hour or 10 h of training after a charge of 10 minutes.
- Barometric sensor
- Over-the-air software updates
- Made of sapphire crystal, stainless steel and, in two models, grade 5 titanium
- Waterproof up to -100 m
- New diving sport mode that records activity data up to -10 m.
- 97 sport modes to choose from and the ability to create custom modes
SUUNTO 9 PEAK PRO: HIGHLIGHTS
- Ultra-thin and minimalistic GPS multisport watch with superior battery life, military grade durability and powerful processor for demanding outdoor sports and adventures, also underwater down to 10 meters with new snorkeling mode.
- The Suunto 9 Peak Pro delivers up to 300 hours of continuous exercise tracking, is water resistant to 100 meters, has a barometer for accurate altitude info, wrist heart rate and blood oxygen level for altitude acclimation.
- Plan your routes on Suunto app with sport-specific 3D heatmaps, road surface and slope gradient information. Featuring over 95 sports modes, the 9 Peak Pro is great for running, hiking, cycling, swimming, snorkeling and more. Follow your training and recovery, daily activity and sleep as well as long term progress in Suunto app.
- Control music from your wrist and connect to your favorite sports apps and services like Strava, Training Peaks and Komoot among others to get more from your 9 Peak Pro. The watch supports live segments and direct route import from Strava.
- The 9 Peak Pro suits any occasion and condition, combining Nordic design and extremely durable materials for ultimate comfort you can wear day and night.
SUUNTO 9 PEAK PRO: SUSTAINABLITY
Suunto is proud to present the 9 Peak Pro, a handmade GPS multi-sport watch with 100% renewable energy in Finland and the first Suunto whose footprint has been fully calculated and offset with verified carbon units. Over its entire service life it only generates 7.50 kg of CO2e, the equivalent of driving a fossil fuel car for 44 km.
SUUNTO 9 PEAK PRO: BATTERY & TOP FEATURES
The 9 Peak Pro offers the best battery life of all watches from the brand, with three battery modes: Performance, Endurance and Tour. The battery lasts 21 days in time mode before requiring a charge, 40 h in Performance mode, 70 h in Endurance mode and 300 h in Tour mode.
The 9 Peak Pro can connect with up to four satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BEIDOU) and up to 32 individual satellites simultaneously. This translates into greater accuracy when performing exercises in difficult GPS conditions, such as under tall buildings or deep mountain valleys.
- More than 95 sport modes
- Water resistant up to 100 meters. You can measure the underwater depth up to 10 meters.
- Heart rate in the wrist, oxygen level in blood for acclimatization to altitude and a barometer for get accurate altitude information
- Accurate GPS and navigation. Offers up to 300 hours of active GPS tracking
- New Sony GPS chip that works with all 5 systems satellites at the same time (GPS, QZSS, GLONASS, GALILEO AND BEIDOU) considerably increasing accuracy
- New advanced processor: faster, more intuitive and easier to read user interface
- 40 h of battery life in training with the best GPS mode
- 21 days battery life with daily use
- Fast charging: loads in 1 hour (fully unloaded a full) and with 10 minutes of charge you have enough battery for 2 hours of training.
- Wrist power
- Made in Finland with 100% renewable energy
SUUNTO 9 PEAK PRO: SUUNTO APP AND COMPATIBILITY
Combined with the app and a variety of associated services, the 9 Peak Pro offers users a wealth of route search options, turn-by-turn guidance and advanced training tools. Discovering and creating routes is easy with the Suunto app’s heat maps, 3D maps and road map layers.
Also new is the Suunto app, which is now compatible with iPad and Android tablets, users can pre-structure their workouts and follow the plan during a session. In addition to the new avalanche map that indicates avalanche danger zones and facilitates the planning of safe alpine trips. Upon returning from an adventure, users can share and watch their journey with friends and family in the form of 3D animation.