ADIDAS ULTRABOOST 22 REVIEW: MORE ENERGY RETURN FOR THE ADIDAS CLASSIC
ADIDAS ULTRABOOST 22 REVIEW: MORE ENERGY RETURN FOR THE ADIDAS CLASSIC. Our RUNNING SHOES section continue with the carousel of news for this 2022 and today leaves us the new version of one of the most iconic and successful running shoes: the adidas Ultraboost 22
They arrive with 10 different colors, a price of 190€, a drop of 10mm and a weight of 333 grams. Let’s go with the analysis by Mayayo.
ADIDAS ULTRABOOST 22 REVIEW
190€ | 333GR | DROP 10 MM
Our section RUNNING SHOES has shown you many novelties in the last weeks, from Asiscs, Hoka, Salomon, however in this version, the German brand decided for once, to first release a female version of its most successful running shoe.
Adidas has once again renewed its most iconic franchise shoe. It does so by increasing 10 € upwards its usual high price and working to guarantee the maximum return of energy in each stride of the runners. It revives a 4% improvement in this regard.
If you are interested in the women’s running shoe ADIDAS ULTRABOOST 22, stay tunned. Now that both are in stores, let’s go with the male version.
ADIDAS ULTRA BOOST 22: DATA SHEET.
- Price: 190€, it goes up 10€ more. It remains located in the premium segment of running shoes for runners looking for the most in their training shoes.
- Weight: 333gr. It drops just 7 grams. It maintains a relatively high weight, for a shoe intended to travel many kilometers.
- Drop: 10 mm of classic drop of the previous versions of the shoe with 20’5mm in its front and 30’5mm in the front.
Upper: Using the PRIMEKNIT+ fabric, a more precise fabric with greater support that allows greater comfort and lightness in the forefoot. The forefoot of the shoe is created with PRIMEBLUE. A high-performance recycled material containing at least 50% Parley Ocean Plastic.
- Midsole: The BOOST midsole is spread throughout the plant. Adding the Linear Energy Push system promises us an energy return up to 4% higher and provides more momentum than ever. When we test it thoroughly we will confirm it, if that 🙂
- Outsole: It follows its well-known continental rubber sole.
- Stack Height: 23mm front and 33mm rear. A classic height, which perhaps you will know little for those who have discovered the pleasures of maximalism.
- Use: Neutral running shoe, for long runs. Users of +70kg and with rhythms of 4.30mpk onwards will be the ones who get the most out of it vs other rivals.
- Available in 10 colors. It’s the good thing about being a consolidated bestseller, of course. The brand serves it to you to the taste you want. To us, as classics of running, perhaps we get more the red and black of those below, but in this case more than ever … for tastes, colors. 🙂
The iconic silhouette of its high-performance running shoe design is a modern classic since its first launch in 2015. Now the new Ultraboost 22 promise us more energy return than ever before, combined innovations that provide greater comfort and fit.
For the design team identified clear differences in instep height, heel anatomy and female foot treading trends.
Now, thanks to a steeper instep curve, the Ultraboost 22’s design offers the fit of a glove. On the other hand, the new midfoot provides greater support and prevents overpronation.
- Energy Return – A revolutionary midsole with hundreds of BOOST capsules boost your run with a burst of energy at every stride, providing 4% more energy return than the Ultraboost 21 for women.
- LEP – Improved design integrates the adidas LEP Torsion system with increased heel-toe performance
- PRIMEKNIT+ -The seamless top made of Primeknit+ fabric optimizes your endless energy return, and has been created from yarn with 50% Plastic Ocean Plastic.
- Improved 360º adjustment – A steeper instep curve, a midfoot design with greater support, the Ultraboost 22 has been created so that the Achilles tendon can move more freely
IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU READ,
CLICK THIS BUTTON TO SUPPORT US IN PATREON.COM/MAYAYO