SAUCONY ENDORPHIN TRAIL: SHOES WITH GREAT CUSHIONING, STABLE AND RELIABLE GRIP.
SAUCONY ENDORPHIN TRAIL: great cushioning shoes, stable and with a reliable grip to run long Our TRAIL RUNNING SHOES section celebrates today a new premiere of the classic American brand.
Saucony premiered eleven years ago two sagas for mountain races: Saucony Peregrine, as soft and comfortable long running shoes, Saucony Xodus as more reinforced and heavy shoes. The Saucony Endorphin Trail opens a third way to run long, long.
SAUCONY ENDORPHIN TRAIL
MAXIMALIST TRAIL SHOES FOR ALPINE MARATHON AND ULTRA TRAIL
According to the brand, these new Saucony Endorphin Trail transfer for the first time to the mountain the speedroll competition technology. With it an improved propulsion is sought in the race, betting on wide and light foams.
In fact, the Saucony Endorphin family has four sisters. Three asphalts that are the Endorphin Pro; Endorphin Speed (which you can see below) and Endorphin Shift, plus this fourth, the mountaineer of the family.
SAUCONY TRAIL RUNNING 2021: The top3 of the range looks like this.
The classic SAUCONY PEREGRINE 11 as a pistera rolling mill for short and medium distances; the also veteran SAUCONY XODUS 11 for more technical areas, for its greater weight and fastening.
Two sagas well known already of the fans and with a consolidated public. In my case, I have always been more of Peregrine than Xodus because I do very well the softness “babucha” of the first, while for delicate areas I think there are other brands that have it more square everything.
Finally, this brand new SAUCONY ENDORPHIN TRAIL seeks to take us to run long, long, from alpine marathon to ultra trails. It seeks to be versatile for use in almost all types of terrain. From there those 4.5mm studs on the sole.
Below you can see all three, as they look this 2021. And now, let’s go with the details of the recent arrival.
SAUCONY ENDORPHIN TRAIL: DATA SHEET
- Price: 180€
- Weight: Male (310gr) | Female 9.0 oz (270gr)
- Drop: 4 mm
- Height to the ground: 36.5mm behind, 32.5mm in front.
- Oversized sole width: 11.5cm in front; 9.5cm behind.
- Sole: Height of the tacos: 4.5 mm
- Category: Neutral
- Cushioning: PWRRUN PB
SAUCONY ENDORPHIN TRAIL: HIGHLIGHTS
- Great mattress. The height to the ground from 36.5 mm to 32.5 mm (4 mm drop) plus the oversized width of the sole in front and back, makes it one of the most outstanding maximalists. It has a lot of protection under the feet. It is in fact similar to the HOKA Challenger ATR 6 but with better stability and terrain traction.
- Speedroll technology makes stepping on you have an agile feeling, mainly in more rolling and less technical terrain.
It is a rocker rocker geometry that makes takeoff fast and efficient.
- Remarkable stability.The wide sole and the rigidity achieved make it a more reliable shoe than it seems due to its height. The way they combine stability, sensitive foam and the feeling of agile agility will remind you of sensations such as those provided by the ASICS Trabuco Max or the new Brooks Cascadia 16.
- A sole that inspires confidence: As was the case with Asics a couple of years ago, Saucony has come a long way on its own rubber (PWRTrac.) It is very similar to what is found in Peregrine and Xodus, in fact.
The sole also seems a little more robust to have rubber throughout the length and 4.5 mm gallon studs that pull in front and retain behind on descents.
IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU READ,
CLICK THIS BUTTON TO SUPPORT US IN PATREON.COM/MAYAYO