NEW BALANCE FUELCELL RC ELITE: CARBON PLATE RUNNING SHOES.
NEW BALANCE FUELCELL RC ELITE: New Balance shoes with carbon plate already in stores. Our RUNNING SHOES section. today presents a pure competition shoe, with a range of uses from the 5k to the Marathon. It is the most “racing” version derived from the NB Fuelcell TC that we already present here.
It arrives with a lower weight, together with new cushioning, sole and cover to find that point that we always look for on race day. We go with the technical analysis by Mayayo and, given its limited availability, we will point you where to buy it from now, if you call.
The New Balance FuelCell RC Elite arrives as the faster sister of the brand’s carbon place shoe, NB Fuelcell TC that we already present here. For this high-end version, the RC Elite, the shoe arrives with four key changes, logical in this new role:
- Lighter: Of course, the weight has been reduced and adjusted for optimal performance on race day.
- More Sensitive Foam: Provides redesigned FuelCell foam that, depending on the brand, is more sensitive than TC
- New cover: Now seeks to be lighter and better adjust to be able to get more performance.
- Redesigned outsole: The outsole is now ultralight and with a grip inspired by the Fuelcell 5280.
- These four changes, more “racing” to make it a competition shoe, come combined with a carbon fiber plate, The objective, to create a flying competition shoe, which seeks to stand out for its unbeatable responsiveness and traction.
Below are the two sisters, face to face: The NB Fuelcell TC “training” shoe versus the NB Fuelcell RC Elite competition shoe. Take a look first and we are already with the key numbers of the racing.
NEW BALANCE FUELCELL RC ELITE: DATA SHEET.
- Price 230 €
- Weight 207gr
- Drop 10mm
- Ground height 24mm forefoot – 34mm heel.
- Cushioning New, more responsive Fuelcell foam.
- Sole: New Dynaride sole, redesigned to guarantee better traction.
- Shoe with integral carbon plate.
NEW BALANCE FUELCELL RC ELITE: CONCLUSION.
Although we have not yet been able to shoot it, the news that comes to us from other more fortunate points to some positive first impressions. FuelCell foam blends well with the shoe’s carbon plate. for joints offer a feeling of agility, without losing a certain comfort for longer distances.
The new cover gives a feeling of a more refined fit, hugging the foot in a secure way, looking for us to feel almost like a second skin. Among the pros, versus other carbon ones, perhaps that sole provides more confidence-inspiring traction. Among the cons, perhaps point out that the softness of the foam in the midsole can make us feel somewhat unstable in tight corners.
In any case, a shoe that does aim to exploit enormous potential to improve marks over a wide range of distances: From the 5k to the Marathon.
IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU READ,
CLICK THIS BUTTON TO SUPPORT US IN PATREON.COM/MAYAYO