ADIDAS ULTRA BOOST 21 REVIEW: GREAT ENERGY RETURN & MORE BOOST FOR THE VETERAN ADIDAS NEUTRAL SHOE.
ADIDAS ULTRA BOOST 21 REVIEW: Maximum energy level when you need it most. Our RUNNING SHOES section brings us the new version of one of the most iconic and successful running shoe. The ADIDAS ULTRABOOST 21 arrives with a 180€, a drop of 10mm and a weight of 340 grams.
ON 28th January they were released in Adidas stores and worldwide at 4th February. Let`s go with the analysis, by our #patroncarrerasdemontana Jorge Sabugo.
ADIDAS ULTRABOOST 21 REVIEW
ADIDAS ULTRABOOST 21: MORE ENERGY.
Adidas has renewed its most iconic franchise-shoe again. It does so by maintaining its usual high price and working on ensuring maximum energy return in every stride of the runners.
According to the brand, some of the difficulties generated by the coronavirus pandemic may have a physical and mental antidote as simple and available to everyone as running shoes. This is supported by a global promotional study of the Germans, which pursues the power of running to improve the physical and mental well-being of communities and to motivate positive transformations.
This promotional corporate research argues that those who run frequently were 20% more likely than non-runner participants to experience an increase in energy levels.
Another benefit would be that more than 40% of those who increased their running frequency also said they developed a more positive outlook on life. In addition, more than 1 in 3 identified the mental health benefits of running as one of their main motivating factors. So… you can encourage friends and family to go for a run with you. Or not. 🙂
ADIDAS ULTRA BOOST 21: DATA SHEET.
- Price: 180€, located in the premium segment of running shoes for runners looking for the most in their training shoes.
- Weight 340gr, relatively high weight, for a shoe intended to travel many kilometers.
- Drop: 10mm classic drop from previous versions of the shoe with 20’5mm on the front and 30’5mm on the front.
- Upper: Using PRIMEKNIT+ fabric, a more precise fabric with greater support that allows greater comfort and lightness on the forefoot. The fore foot of the shoe is created with PRIMEBLUE. A high-performance recycled material containing at least 50% Parley Ocean Plastic. With yarn created from plastic rescued before diving into the ocean, which reinforces the commitment acquired by the brand of the three bands with sustainability in 2015.
- Midsole: BOOST optimized, with 6% more BOOST than its ultraBOOST 20 predecessors. The new ULTRABOOST 21 provides runners with the perfect balance between support and comfort.
- Sole: Alongside its Continental sole, it adds the new stiffer Linear Energy Push torsion system that guarantees riders less fore foot flex and more reactivity. .
ADIDAS ULTRABOOST 21: CONCLUSION
As we can see in the technical sheet of this shoe, the main novelty of ULTRABOOST 21 is the redesign of its torsion system. The new adidas LEP (Linear Energy Push) provides a 15% increase in fore foot bending stiffness for a more reactive stride. This technology works in conjunction with the BOOST midsole. According to the brand, it offers 6% more BOOST thanks to an exaggerated heel curve, providing runners with an incredible return of energy and comfort at every step.
New iteration of this iconic Adidas shoe for the popular runner. It seeks greater energy return and race efficiency despite its high drop and will surely be a bestseller in 2021. But it keeps having big rivals, like the Asics and New Balance respectively.
WE START THOROUGH TEST! As you can see, our #patroncarrerasdemontana Jorge is already rolling with them. We’ll bring you the depth test soon.
IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU READ,
CLICK THIS BUTTON TO SUPPORT US IN PATREON.COM/MAYAYO