SALOMON MADCROSS: TRAIL RUNNING SHOES FOR MUDDY CONDITIONS & SALOMON TECHNOLOGY FOR 100€
SALOMON MADCROSS: TRAIL RUNNING SHOES FOR MUDDY CONDITIONS & SALOMON TECHNOLOGY FOR 100€. Our TRAIL SHOES section presents another great novelty today. The Salomon Madcross will arrive in 2021-22 looking to complete the most accessible range of the French brand.
It will do so with a price of 100€, weight 295 grams and drop of 8mm between forefoot and heel. All this with 5mm lugs. A shoe to start racing on mud, snow or other soft terrain.
SALOMON MADCROSS SOFT GROUND TRAIL RUNNING SHOES FOR 100€.
Today we bring you the technical analysis of the Salomon Madcross. A shoe within the most basic segment of Salomon, but incorporating many Salomon technologies, which makes it a very interesting shoe as it is for sale at a very competitive price. In the winter of 2018, Salomon surprised with the launch of the Salomon Trailster, whose analysis we present to you. It was a novelty as it offered a trail initiation shoe with very good value for money.
They incorporated many of Salomon’s technologies into a shoe of just 100€. By 2021-2022 three sisters arrive at a good price After several changes in the range of trail shoes, Salomon expands the entire range of affordable prices betting on getting closer to a greater number of runners for which to embark on the purchase of a more specific or more expensive Salomon shoe could be an impediment.
The Salomon Madcross is the choice for the popular and multipurpose runner to fulfill with great dignity in all kinds of soft terrain: Snow, mud, grasslands and squat areas. It also offers an approach aimed at increasing durability as we will now see. Here you can see your TRAILSTER 2 sisters for firm terrain, and SALOMON SENSE FLOW 2 which will also arrive in stores later. And now, let’s go to the mud queen….
SALOMON MADCROSS: DATA SHEET.
- Weight: 295 gr, a more than correct weight for a basic shoe since lightening while holding support and cushioning is what often conditions the face.
- Drop: 8 mm, medium drop, to put cushioning on the heel. Let’s not forget that it is a shoe for initiation and designed for heel supports, typical of those who do not master technique.
- Official price: 100 €, very competitive, strong point of this shoe. Of the three accessible shoes, its sisters Trailster 2 multipurpose 90o and Flow urbanita 80€ are even cheaper.
- Floor Height: 16 mm forefoot and 24 mm heel. Low dimensions, something more than Salomon doesn’t have used to, but logical in a soft terrain shoe. Here it is the premium to “feel” the floor on a large mattress.
- Sole Width: The Salomon Trailster offers a wide sole in front with 11.5 cm on fingers to increase the support surface and spread the weight is more surface and therefore cushion more penalizing perhaps the precise supports but in principle the latter will not be what a beginner runner needs. On heel it measures 8.5 cm.
- The midsole applies a classic EVA foam to no more power.
- On the deck is where we notice the most changes: Replace the classic QuickLace lacing with a classic flat-lace lacing system. In addition, it has great side reinforcements to provide us with stability and a very reinforced toe.
- The sole is pure Salomon, a classic: Contagrip rubber but in this case mounts the compound Contagrip MD, a compound designed to provide greater durability with grip on all types of surfaces whether soft and wet or hard and dry.
SALOMON MADCROSS. CONCLUSION.
In conclusion, the Salomon Madcross are very dignified shoes for initiation to the winter trail and/or on soft ground. They incorporate many of Salomon’s cutting-edge technologies and therefore all its features, at a very competitive price. Notably, that sole oriented to provide grip of guarantees, but also greater longevity, circumstances that we will check in the test thoroughly. Salomon has validated the price bet under 100€ launched in 2018.
And the power, expanding range with three pillars like these Salomon Madcross of 100€ and their sisters TRAILSTER 2 for firm terrain, and SALOMON SENSE FLOW 2 that will also reach stores later. An effort that, hopefully, enjoys good welcome among the love. He deserves it.
SALOMON 2022, WHAT IS COMING.
For next year, we highlight two models: The Maximalist Ultra Glide with 32mm long running cushioning on firm ground and the Salomon Cross Pro 2 for mud and soft racing. Today we are going with the return of the panzer the Salomon XT 6, whose last thorough test with us dated from the Salomon XT Wings 3 of 2012.
IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU READ,
CLICK THIS BUTTON TO SUPPORT US IN PATREON.COM/MAYAYO