NEW BALANCE FRESH FOAM X 1080 V11 REVIEW: NB’S MOST ROLLING MACHINE ARRIVES WITH FEW CHANGES.
New Balance Fresh Foam X 1080 V11 review: NB’s most rolling machine arrives with few changes. Our RUNNING SHOES section shows us today the new version of the most rolling shoe in New Balance. The Fresh Foam X 1080V11. A shoe that brings this year few changes but that will improve the success of its predecessor, version 10, whose thorough test brought us our #patroncarrerasdemontana Abel de Frutos, mainly reducing its weight.
A model with premium cushioning thanks to the continuity of the Fresh Foam X. Keeping all the good of the previous version, such as the sole and midsole, and making slight changes to the cover. As we will see, New Balance does not stand by and in this version seeks to polish the small defects that its previous version might have. A shoe that we already liked in previous versions and that will surely be a bestseller in 2021.
FRESH FOAM X 1080 V11: TECHNICAL DATA
FRESH FOAM X 1080 V11: FEW CHANGES BUT IMPROVING THE ABOVE
Continuing model this version 11 of the Fresh Foam X 1080. Try to keep the good of the previous version and improve some of the details in which it floated previously. The Fresh Foam X 1080v11 is the premium cushioning model with new balance’s most advanced technologies. It will allow us to make as many kilometers as we need during our training, being able to use it both to train and to compete depending on your weight and size. It maintains the advanced Fresh Foam X, now with a new laser pattern and new geometric shapes that will make this version lighter, more flexible and more reactive.
With an exceptional fit and breathability thanks to its new cover, improving and reinforcing the sides with its elastic fabric Hipoknit. In addition, also maintaining the Ultra Hell heel that holds and releases the Achilles tendon to perfectly accompany the movement.
- Price: 170€, which falls within the premium segment of asphalt shoes.
- Weight 263 gr, reduces its weight a few grams, from 280 gr of the previous version goes to 263 gr, which makes it stay in a slightly lighter shoe for those who want to compete with it.
- Drop: It retains the 8 mm drop with a floor height of 19 front and 27 behind, premium cushioning for this shoe intended for running, running and running.
- Upper: Changes in the cover, in which the Hypoknit fabric retains, but this time gives the feeling of going much more reinforced on the sides, area in which some runners have seen the cover a little slashed in the previous version. With this new cover we believe that these problems will go unnoticed, although we will not be able to confirm it until we do the test thoroughly.
- Midsole: In the midsole, we continue with the Fresh Foam X, this time using a new laser pattern and adding new geometric shapes that have helped lighten the shoe, make it more flexible and more reactive.
- Heel: It also continues to retain the UtraHeel, which is more anatomical, wrapping and creating a closer fit around the heel. Memory foam fills fills the gaps to create a more precise fit and comfort and support, and finally a smooth edge at the top of the heel against the achilles will reduce the risk of irritation and blisters.
- Sole: We appreciate the same Ndurance Blown Rubber sole. With hexagonal shapes that envelop the midsole 360 degrees. This continuity around the edge of the midsole provides a smoother feel and combats multidirectional forces. The rubber of the outsole is inserted into the EVA midsole. This provides a smooth platform and more weight reduction. In turn, it manages to reduce more weight and provide greater flexibility by offering us integrated bending grooves, which incorporate large hexagonal shapes giving greater stability in areas of higher pressure. Finally addS Ndurance Rubber to the heel and toe for durability.
FRESH FOAM X 1080 V11: CONCLUSION
A continuing model, I believe that the 1080 is one of the strongest models in the brand. In its tenth version, the radical changes we found were to the liking of the porpular corridor. Therefore, the brand, seeks a continuity in this new model, hoping that it will be again a super sales. Ideal for any asphalt racer who needs to train kilometers and comfort, and as they have already tried our patterns in previous versions, a shoe that will also allow us to run fast if we wish.
Note that New Balance has made some adjustments to the upper, part that reflects most of the changes, along with the modification of the pattern in the midsole, which brings us a lighter, more flexible and reactive shoe.
As soon as we have them in our possession we will thoroughly test these Fresh Foam 1080 V10s for all of you.
IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU READ,
CLICK THIS BUTTON TO SUPPORT US IN PATREON.COM/MAYAYO