FERRINO 150 YEARS OF OUTDOOR (1870-2020): FERRINO CELEBRATES ITS 150 ANNIVERSARY IN 2020.
In 2020 Ferrino is celebrating its one hundred and fiftieth anniversary. 150 years of outdoor, adventures and shared travels. Important collaborations and innovations brought Ferrino to change the outdoor equipment market, writing thus some important pages of mountaineering and exploration through its partnership in some big and small challenges: the unforgettable expeditions of Reinhold Messner, the Mike Horn Antarctic explorations, the cave explorations by the Speleological Group La Venta or even the desert crossing carried by Carla Perrotti.
A story in constant evolution, today as yesterday, in total harmony with the elements. A story about innovation and news around backpacks, sleeping bags and specially tents. A story that brought Ferrino to consolidate its centenarian know-how, presented in its collections year after year by the Italian brand.
FERRINO WINTER PRODUCTS: BACKPACK INSTINCT 30+5
Ferrino has been with us now for more than 150 years, many years innovating, and giving us the opportunity to use their very technical stuff to go outdoor. For the 2020 Winter new products have been created and others improved to offer an always more complete range.
Today will bring to you the Backpack INSTINCT 30+5, a backpack with incredible lightness and performances for unreachable durability. Being a new entry in the Ferrino line of ultra-light backpacks, INSTINCT is a backpack with essential lines, perfect for all types of mountaineering. A real all-around for the mountain, available in two different sizes, 30 + 5 and 40 + 5. It has been designed to be useful in every activity, actually it has the possibility of being modulated in weight and in the transport system.
The backpack is made of Dyneema ® Composite Fabric, a fabric with 2 layers with characteristics of high resistance to traction and tearing, which thanks to the combination between DCF fabric and 50D polyester it manages to give the backpack an unreachable strength to weight ratio. Unrivaled performances also thanks to the reinforcement inserts in the points of greatest abrasion and wear in SuperFabric® that make this backpack a true masterpiece between performance and solidity.
The back system Hollow Back System is very comfortable and thanks to its extraordinary flexibility it adheres to the body following it perfectly in the movements. The waist belt is removable and the back is super breathable thanks to the combination of a preformed padding with ventilation channels and mesh fabric that allows you to keep your back dry.
A front and side daisy chain is dedicated to inserting additional ribbons and allows optimal organization of the external material. Also available in the 40 + 5 liter version with some different features such as the backrest which is supported by a removable panel and front access to the body of the backpack via zip.
- Capacity: 30+5 liters
- Weight: MIN 690 g / MAX 850 g
- Dimensions: 60x20x27 cm
- Fabrics: Dyneema ® Composite Fabric ® | Double Dyamond Cordura ® | Reinforcement and bottom in SuperFabric ® | Ice axe holder in Reinforced Laminated Fabric
- Back: “Hollow Back System”: ultra-breathable back and waist belt with a combination of pre-formed padding with vent channels and super-breathable mesh fabric.
- Pockets: On waist belt | Back
- Accessories: 100% waterproof “Roll Up” top closure. | Two ice axe holders | Side ski holder | Internal probe/shovel holder | Side compression straps | Top rope holder strap | Removable waist belt | Chest strap with integrated whistle | Gear loops on waist belt and inside back | Compatible with the H 2 bag hydration control system | Daisy chain on front and side to insert additional straps and optimize organization of gear on the outside. | Protective front insert in SuperFabric® | SOS instructions | Compatible with “Helmet Holder”
MORE ON SKIMO, TRAIL RUNNING AND MOUNTAIN GEAR
- Our best reviews for selected mountain gear.
- Our video collection with athlete´s interviews, races and more.
- Carrerasdemontana.com offers the best trail info in spanish, since 2007.